Monday, February 14, 2011

I am fortunate.

One of my good friends gave me this creative idea on how to give a fortune cookie!

All you will need is:
fortune cookies
white chocolate to melt
sprinkles

So I bought two boxes of fortune cookies

I melted a bag of white chocolate chips

Dip half the fortune cookie in the melted chocolate, then cover with sprinkles

Let the cookies dry on wax paper

Bag up a few with a tag that reads "I am fortunate for ________ "


We made a few bags for our neighbors that read "We are fortunate to have you as our neighbor!"
And I made a few bags for the girls at Brent's office that read "We are fortunate that you work with us!"

Such an EASY, creative way to express how you feel! Thanks for the idea, Hien!

1 comment:

Erica said...

How funny! I did the same thing. I found these free printables here http://eighteen25.blogspot.com/2011/01/so-fortunate-to-have-you.html Yours turned out really cute.