This recipe is courtesy of Never HomeMaker
FROZEN BANANA BITES

What you'll need . . .
2 large bananas
1/4 to 1/3 cup chocolate chips
1/4 to 1/3 cup peanut butter
Unsweetened coconut flakes
Method . . .
-Set out a large plate or bowl with a piece of parchment or wax paper on it.
-Cut up the bananas into good-sized chunks. Each banana should give you around 5 to 6 pieces.
-Heat the peanut butter and chocolate chips in the microwave on high for about a minute. Then stir until smooth.
-Dip the banana pieces in the chocolate-peanut butter mixture. Lay them out leaving some space between them on the parchment/wax paper.
-Then when you've "covered" them all, use the remaining mixture to spoon over the tops (for even more chocolate-y goodness).
-Then sprinkle the unsweetened coconut flakes on top.
-Transfer to the freezer for about an hour until hardened.
**You can enjoy them like this (but they really aren't frozen yet -- and when they're frozen, the banana tastes like vanilla ice cream) . . . I suggest then covering with some plastic wrap (or really you can do all of this in some kind of Rubbermaid container) and let freeze overnight.
3 comments:
That couldn't be easier, and looks so tasty! I just happen to have most of it on hand (no coconut) too. I could do regular for me and white chocolate for Emily. Perfect! Thanks for sharing!
I am going to try this!!! It sounds wonderful. Thanks Angie!
I may have posted this twice. After my last post, the google page came up all in Arabic so I had no idea what it was saying. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy looking at all the fun desserts you post on your blog. I tried the chocolate covered bananas the other night & they were sooooo DELICIOUS !! I made them one night after the kids were down & I ate a ton of them. I did save a few for the kids to eat the next day. :0) I'm a sucker for anything chocolate. Thanks for the ideas!
Koleta
Post a Comment